Sunday, August 10, 2008

One of Many Holiday Posts (Easter)

One Easter when I was 3 or 4 my dear Mother decided it would be really cute if I dressed up in a bunny costume. She put on my tights, Easter dress, and fuzzy bunny costume with floppy ears. I told my Mom the costume was too hot. But instead of taking the costume off, she gave me a granola bar. It was the good kind of granola bar with chocolate chips, but it didn't matter much cause I couldn't open it with my "paws".

My Parents loaded me up in the car and we started out on the hour drive to Nana's. With my bunny costume on, the car felt like an oven and I started to feel queasy. I told my Parents I was going to throw up and they pulled over the car. I got out and puked all over my bunny costume. And while I was on the side of the road my precious granola bar slipped out of my paw and fell into the puke. I cried the rest of way to Nana's.

That was the last time my Mother made me dress in theme.

1 comment:

nice try said...

good start!

-emdee
www.douchewatcher.com